Foot hitting wheel when turning --> shorter cranks?

well you will let us know soon i guess ! your new bike looks cosmic 🥹

any tournaments on it yet ? i usually only reaize the flaws of my bike set up when i go to a hard tournament.

whats your cranks ?

I am not very good at bikes, especially at riding them so you should not trust me an inch.
If It looks, then it rides :P

i believe you went from 700 with 73° to 650b with 74° ? what fork rake did you get ?

and also do you know already which wheelset you gonna put on :grinning:

A few. Nothing super competitive though. I can hardly get a team together anyways.

Cranks are size go fast. (Idk)

14bike co 58cm top tube 0rake fork / slamed wheelbase bent tube / 27.0 seatpost

tried a few of these before and the medium sizes are so twitchy because short wheelbase but this one is kinda interesting ! bb too low tho and could benefit some clearance

this geo is one of a kind ! the guy on it is like 1m90

IMG_1580
IMG_1581

1 Like

Dang! I’d love to own one of these. Neat polo history.

1 Like

london is a living museum full of dinosaurs (players ) and old relics ( fleet jousts , oak cycles , 14 bike co)

the geo back thzn was all about short wheelbase and no rake forks , with very short stems

although oak cycles are a bit different.

also a few custom made bikes by local wielder colin
and a lot of dolans in all shape and size , mostly ln max power forks but also with custom made stolen ( with more rake than the maxpower)
couple enforcers (steel , red and blzck ones) and a few lightfoot v2 26 and 700
few riding in circles 26 and 700

let me know if anything is of interest to anyone i can take pics and videos of the geo / clearance / toe overlap stuff irl

imo there is still some great geo talks to have ! i think people shouldnt sacrifice so much about toe clearance just for the sake of having a short wheelbase and 700 , its another thing to think of and in difficult game you always find limitations. same for pedal striking.

1 Like