HELL’S BELLES 2023 vol. X

Some folks from Hamburg play in Berlin as well. If you have aaaa loooot of stuff we can manage smth for sure!!

1 Like

hallo ladina und salome wollen auch ans hells belles gruss rita
biiiiidde

1 Like

@Eva was looking for team mates (hope I got the right person)

1 Like

Eva has registerd with a team.
Since we have 16 teams now, the next team would go to waiting list

Hello everyone.

I haven’t sent out official news, sorry for all those worrying.
We have chosen the format though and we will do groups.
Everything else, pretty shortly before tournament start.

Also don’t hesitate to contact me.
It may take a few moments, but I will reply. Either here or via email!

Thanks for wanting to come. I am looking forward to welcoming you in Hamburg!

I’m interested! My name is Manu I’m from NYC. My instagram is @manuosorio.

Players in my team are looking for housing in Hamburg from Friday July 21-Monday July 24. Me and Shelley are coming from New York City and Quimey will be coming from Argentina. Please let me know if you or someone you know can house us. Or if you know of an affordable place to stay in Hamburg that you would recommend. My instagram is @manuosorio.

1 Like

hey last time i was in hamburg we slept right next to the court and there were showers reachable within a 5min ride, i assume those options will be there too:) otherwise good luck, x

Hey Manu, as Ladina said it’s possible to Camp next to the Court. Shower and supermarket 5min by polobike. Everything Else Important also next to the court. You can Visit the citycenter by metro. It’s going the Wohle Night through. If you Need more information, don‘t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

In case you don’t have tents and other camping gear, we can organize something, just let us know.

Hello everyone from Hamburg Bikepolo,

One month to go until we will be playing the tenth version of Hell’s belles.
Not much has been said until today and I must apologize for the lack of information so far.
I also somehow missed to point out, the very elementary fact, that there will be NO hosting in Hamburg, because camping next to the court is a thing for tournaments in Hamburg.

So here come the main things you must know:

Date: 22. + 23. 07. 2023
We will play on 1 court
16 Teams, 3vs3.
Camping next to the court, no hosting available for the weekend because will all be there camping as well.
60 Euros per Team (including breakfast for saturday and sunday and a warm meal on both days)

There is a train going from Hambugr central station to Krupunder (in the direction of Pinneberg) and from there it is a seven-minute bike ride to the location.

Showers are located in the area between s-bahn station and court and a supermarket is close also.

For the schedule:
Friday will be full of arriving and hanging around at camping side and court (exact time will be announced but probably it will be around early afternoon)
We, Hamburg Polo Gang, will be busy setting up stuff at the location and preparing for the weekend, but pick-ups can happen parallel to that for sure.
Let us know when you arrive!

Saturday:
We’ll do two groups - morning and afternoon (allocation of teams will be announced), we’ll play at least 5 rounds per group.

Saturday evening:
Dinner and Party at the court

Sunday morning:
Bottom 12 - 3 rounds
Sunday morning:
TOP 4 - 2 rounds
Sun afternoon:

• TOP 8 - single elim

*adjustments in schedule and format possible

We will provide you with food, Andy will be cooking for us. It will be vegan, but we also have a barbeque that can easily be fired up any time.
A supermarket is a five-minute bike ride away, beers and drinks can be bought for veeeery little money at our own kiosque royal.

If possible, please bring cups and/or plate and some cutlery, there will be no disposals provided.

If it’s too difficult for you to bring camping gear, we will try to figure out something, please get directly to me or via email or poloverse.

Options for Monday for those staying: Going to the city or group ride to either a lake or Robert’s residency :wink:

Also possible:
• Staying in Hamburg between Sommerfest and HBX
• Staying in Hamburg between HBX and BLNMXD
• Travelling together to BLNMXD

I hope this will clear up any troubles :wink:
Happy and excited to see you soon!

6 Likes

I will need some! I had told Judith. For me, Shelly, and Quimey.

Hey, unfortunately Fee has had to drop out so Cat and I (from Birmingham, UK) are looking for a third for our team ‘Felines’…we will happily accept people who aren’t called C/Kat!

2 Likes

Hey, unfortunately lost our third person, looking for replacement. Christiane (Leipzig) and Nine (Büppel).

1 Like

@ladidapolo @salomebaum free agents?

Hi! The carless pandas are looking for a third to play with us, Céleste (Bordeaux) and Maryse (Berlin)! Anyone interested?

Names added to the teamlist. Please connect <3

IMG_20230707_073132

I can bring those Faceguards to the tournament
Write me if you want one (;
See you

thanks i have other plans now unfortunately but see you in berlin :heart: