Maribor - OPEN - II. International bike Polo Tournament

Hi Bikepolo people!

We regret to announce that due to some complications with the municipality at the last minute, we can no longer camp at the previous location.

Regardless, there will be a bike polo tournament!

Since we cannot offer you camping, we think it is fair to reduce the registration fee by 50%, so that now the new amount is €30. Those of you who, have already transferred the money, will get the difference returned/refunded.

We tried very hard to provide accommodation for all participants in one place, but we were unable to do so in such a short time. So we ask you to organize accommodation by yourself. To help you, we have prepared a list of possible alternatives, from apartments, hotels to hostels:

• Meljska

• Petite Apartment

-Apartment Bon Voyage

• Apartma Gondola

• Apartma Center

• Stanovanje pod Pohorjem

• Kamp Kekec (we spoke with the owner and they have extremely strict house rules, strict silence at 10 pm and do not tolerate smoking, etc… If that suits anyone? :D)

If this will be too much of a financial burden, please contact us and we will try to find a solution for you (basement rooms of the Maribor Cycling Network, sofas and courtyards of the organizers, etc.)

Since all alternative sleeping locations are in Maribor, which is 15 km away from Ruše, where the tournament is located, we will organize a group ride from Maribor to Ruše on Saturday evening, along the extremely beautiful Dravabike cycle path (Welcome | Drava Bike - official website). We are also organizing an event at Maribor Cycling Network with a DJ.

The meeting point for the morning group ride on Saturday will be on the Main Square in Maribor, by the fountain (Google Maps) at 7:45 a.m. and departure at 8:00 a.m.

If anyone has any questions, they can contact:

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant situation!

Team Bikepolo Maribor

2 Likes

Will there be pickups ob friday evening?

3 Likes

We will be there and yes we will have pickups. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Could anybody bring a spare tube for 650x28b tires? It’s the same for 26". At least from continental. Just in case.

1 Like

I will tell today to people so we take a spare or two :blush:

2 Likes

Polish_20230713_235500464

4 Likes

Hellooo…

Game plan is in the attachment.

See you soon…

Game Plan Maribor.pdf (328.7 KB)

1 Like

Could hippies mayhem switch to the afternoon group somehow. Would be greeat :grin:

1 Like

Or it’s no problem, we start early enough from graz

1 Like

I was trying to figure out if we can move them but their first game is at 9.30, i believe in you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sunday schedule is online…

20230715_205722|425x500

I forgot to pay my Refrigerator bill. Is there a paypal I can pay to? I think my count was 6 drinks.

Thanks for an awesome tournament :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, you can use the registration fee email adress for paypal. And i think we have picture of the fridge posted on instagram.

Thanks for joining us and see you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

20230716_195959

2 Likes

Tnx to you for comming.
Hope to see you soon.
:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

LOST & FOUND

Dear all, please let us know if you recognize any of the items. We can send it to you or hold on to them until next time we see each other.

20230719_215250

20230719_215320

20230719_215438

20230719_215547