Rita, Kim, Judith

#9 Polly Pockets
Anne, Capucine, Raphaëlle

#10 Diadèmes
Anaïs, Karen, Louise

#11 Pédales Fatales
Vazzi, Alice, Vicky

3 Likes

Nous, c’est les Polly Pockets, maintenant :grinning: (équipe 10)
Merciii

Vous avez trouvé quelqu’un?

Hi Lyon,

I’m just wondering where the tournament will take place. Will it be at your regular court, at 106 rue philippe de lassalle ?

Thanks !

Bonjour! I need some help with our Airbnb. The person needs to leave Lyon on Friday kind of early and has no possibility to leave the keys somewhere. So we were wondering if someone from the organisation can pick them up or accept the keys somewhere if he brings them. It 10 min walking from the court. That would be amazing. Please send me a privat message if you can help out. Merci

1 Like

Yes, the regular court as always

2 Likes

Last minute free agent :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello everyone !

💌 For real-time informations go to Telegram : https://t.me/BikePoloEU/3406

💶 Don’t forget the 20€/person fees @lyonbikepolo ⚠️ mention your name / team name ⚠️

🏠 Everyone will be housed, the informations will come later

📍 The Friday meeting is also a work in progress, we will let you know soon

🥙 Breakfast and snacks are included, we’re working on an affordable on-site lunch option

Can’t wait to see and meet all of you, see you in a month ! 🌞

2 Likes

will there be pick -ups on friday?

1 Like

It’s not planned, the meeting point is a bit far from the court, but you can go there freely

Hello everyone !

💌 Again, for real-time informations go to Telegram, and all the important links are on Linktree.

🏠 Housing informations : Housing_PolyGones_2024, contact your hosts for more infos.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them on Telegram.

💶 Don’t forget the 20€/person fees @lyonbikepolo ⚠️ mention your name / team name ⚠️

Bonjour tout le monde !

💌 Les infos en temps réel sont toujours sur Telegram, et les liens importants sur Linktree.

🏠 Les infos logement : Logement_PolyGones_2024, contactez vous hôtes pour toutes les infos nécessaires.
Si vous avez des questions, n’hésitez pas à les poser sur Telegram.

💶 N’oubliez pas les frais d’inscriptions : 20€/personne @lyonbikepolo ⚠️ mentionnez votre nom / team name. ⚠️

I booked a bike Spot with Kim for my travels Home (flight on monday) and it May be the case that Kim wont come…Not final but i Need a decent Plan if it doesnt work out. Is anyone travelling to Germany in May and willing to Take my bike?

just to inform, i will be there. There are more Kims

Yes sorry, the other Kim. We all love a Kim :heart:

2 Likes

Unfortunately i have to drop out of the tournament because i’m super sick :sneezing_face: and Kim-Lea won’t make it either. So Erni from Team „Simone“ is looking for two new teammates last minute. If you like to play or know anyone please pm me. Thank you :kissing_heart:

Helloooooooo Last Minute Free Agent arriving on Saturday morning! :sunny:

8 Likes

Geilon