Bench de la galette #8 TOURS, France

Hi all !

The famous Bench de Galette comes back for the 8th time the next 11 & 12th MARCH, at Tours, France.
Double court indoor + an extra space just above to chill in the warm.
Free entrance all the week-end for visitors.

The below information is yet to be completed. Stay tuned :stopwatch: :eyes: :fire:

[Format]
SQUAD
10 teams of 5 players, games of 40 minutes with shifts.

Round Robin : everybody meets everybody ! Elimination for the TOP

[Registration]

Fees are 20€/player and include : court renting, 2 breakfasts and the Sunday’s lunch.

[Hosting]

We will do our best to host all the teams at home, but it’s not impossible that some people will need to find their own accomodation.

[Food]
Saturday : no break, you eat what you want, when you want. :wink:
Sunday : lunch all together, the break will be before the final phase. The meal will probably be home made, and there will be for sure vegeterian and vegan versions.

[Team list]

• One slot is saved for the winners of the last season (at least 4 players must be the same ones)
  • Several slot will be saved for Tours Bike Polo players. Details TBA.

[Parties]
TBA

We come back very soon with all the detaaails :bike: :tornado:

Please see the Facebook event for the french version : Bench de la Galette #8

I wanna play! Let me know if you need someone.
I know it’s gonna be hard, I know it’s way above my game level but I just wanna play ^^
Good mood guaranted!

veeery interesting

1 Like

Hi all !
The registration is opening veeeery soon !! (at the earliest this afternoon and at the latest, next monday) But don’t worry, it will be a lottery, so no need to be in the starting blocks :wink:

Even earlier than announced, the registration has just opened !
Good luck !

1 Like

Hi everybody ! It’s been one week already since the results were announced ! Congratulations to all that were drawn :partying_face:

We are really sorry for those who didn’t… We hope to see you soon in another tournament now :hugs: In the meantime, we keep you in our waiting list to make you play, in case any player cancels !

Here the list of teams, just FIY, and because there were some changes since last monday. :wink:
We will write to each team’s captain very soon for the further information (hosting, party, payment, etc.)
Stay tuned !

TEAM LIST :

LYON BIKE POLO : Morgan (Lyon), Parcim (Lyon), Vincent (Lyon), Alphonse (Lyon), Alban (Lyon)

BANC TOWERS : Quentin (Lyon), Dani (Paris), Rem’s (Montpellier), Quentin (Nantes), Théo (Nantes)

ROLLING ROOSTERS XXL : Valentin (Tours), Fabien (Tours), Ronan (Tours), Nicolas (Tours), Dadou (Tours)

ZIZOU : Arthur (Tours), Remy (Tours), Baptiste (Tours), Reno (Lyon), Thomas (Paris)

LES COSMOPOLITAINS : Florent (Tours), Justine (Tours), Corentin (Nantes), Johann (Nantes), Thomas (Montpellier)

LA PLANETE SAUVAGE : Anne-Claire (Tours), Pietro (Milan), Top (Milan), Faz (Lyon), Samir (Nantes)

INTERNATIONAL POLO CLUB : Tomtox (Paris), Nathalie (Geneve), Clément (BXL), Greg (Zurich), Pablo (Lille)

JEAN VALJEAN MEMOR : Victor (Bordeaux), Gaspard (Bordeaux), Pablo (Montpellier), Marceau (Montpellier), Jérôme (Paris)

RASTA ROCKET : Romain (Paris), Julien (Cologne), Cathal (Montpellier), Ben (Montpellier), Stouph (Montpellier)

ORANGES SANGUINES : Pix (Montpellier), Jason (Montpellier), Vincent (BXL), Brice (BXL), Remy (Fribourg)

WAITING LIST :

TURBO SILVER EDITION : Léo (Saint-Nazaire), Ronan, (Paris) Alex (Paris), Lucas, (Marseille) Florian (Brest)

DIDIERS : Théo, Quentin, Alexis (Nantes), Baptiste (Bruxelles)

MAMAN J’AI RATE LA BALLE : Donatien, (Rouen) Baptiste, (Rouen), Yann (Rouen), Gauthier (Lille), Toma (Nantes)

1 Like

Hi everybody !

For those who would want to see the beautiful photos of the Bench from LD Photographies, here are the links :wink:

If you chose to share them on social network, don’t forget to tag @LDPhotographies, please :slight_smile:

About the tournament, we also created a form few days ago to know your thoughs and what you liked or disliked so we can do even better next times :wink:
https://forms.gle/utKxyz4bVP3JW1mV6
If you could please take 5-10 min max. to fulfil it, it would help us a lot :smiley:

Thank you and see you soon :v:

1 Like