:exploding_head: accurate
still sad šŸ„¹

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
I feel you pyetro :sob:

1 Like

Iā€™m free!

1 Like

Hiiiii. Itā€™s Michelle. Iā€™m a free polo pal :dancer:t4: let me know who needs a turd :poop: šŸ„²šŸ«¶šŸ¼

3 Likes

Regarding the payment confirmations: Iā€™ve been in places with little to no internet or time this last week, but I see you paying. In a few days youā€™ll get the confirmations, donā€™t worry.

3 Likes

I booked train tickets even if my team is the last on the waiting list.

Iā€™ll be in Berlin on these dates: 2023-07-26T20:50:00Z ā†’ 2023-08-07T07:26:00Z

Looking for places where to stay :innocent:

13 Likes

Hey folks, I donā€™t want to miss the payment deadline, but I need some additional info to send our registration fee - Iā€™ve sent a few emails about it and have not heard back yet.

Hi, Iā€™ve been emailing the Berlin bike polo email with no responses. All our players are outside the EU and I need more information to transfer the money. Check your junk! Email coming in from ā€œManuela Osorioā€ aka Manu from Dilly Dally.

2 Likes

@Jamesfts & @Manu thnx for the information which we noted. Also thank you for that tiny bit more patience you give us to get back to you with the necessary information. We will get back to you soonish. Have a lovely day.

2 Likes

for those who paid already:

First of all, thanks for your patience! I finally got around to it and wrote you confirming. If you paid and didnā€™t receive an e-mail, get in touch.

for those who didnā€™t pay yet:

What can I say? Deadline is next week, and there are a bunch of people in the waiting list drooling for your spot. You (or someone from your team) received an e-mail from mixed@berlin-bikepolo.de with the relevant information. Many people received it in their spam folder, check it.

XOXO

5 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: tell me weā€™re in :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

Heyyyyy Berlin ! There is a mistake in our teamlist =D ! Itā€™s : The Naive Messā€™Impulsives and itā€™s not The Naive Missā€™impulsives Haha !

Canā€™t wait to play in Berliiiiinnnnn !

See you everybody !

I kinda like the typo better hahah

1 Like

Free Agent!

1 Like

:money_with_wings: deadline for payment is tomorrow, 4th of May.
I have NOT received anything yet from:

• Mad Egal
  • Its FunkyTime!
  • Baking Bad
  • Your secret crush
  • khomaram bheem
  • MixedTBA
  • The Naive Messā€™impulsives
  • Dollar Slice
  • I donā€™t care
  • Berliner Babo
  • VLC
  • Bockwurst
  • Tropical Fever
  • Radiatori

If you paid and are on the list, donā€™t panic: it is probably because the money is on its way, or because I fucked up. Get in touch and weā€™ll figure it out.

Edit: all the moneys arrived in the end.

3 Likes