Berlin Mixed 22 Free Agents

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING POLOVERSE!

As you (should) know, registration for berlin:mixed ends on Tuesday, 08.03, noon (Berlin time). Also, don’t forget that you have higher chances of getting through the lottery if your team has 2 players from Berlin or more than one WTNB player. So here is for all the last minute match-making! Copy and paste this thing with your info:

Name: Example Post
City: Berlin
Languages: English and Spanish
Contact: just message me on poloverse (or on facebook under Example McPost).
About me: Playing since 2009, left-handed. I would like to find a team that likes dogs and beer. No intention of winning, but I want to take it seriously. Team mates can use my hammock.

Be nice and good luck!

2 Likes

Hello , a last try to get a team for Berlin!!
Free agent :crossed_fingers:

Name : Pablo
City : Lille
Languages : English, Spanish and french
Contact : just message me on poloverse (or on facebook under Pablo Parra).
About me : Playing since 2012, left-handed, only want to have fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ehi ehi ehi FRIX IS HERE!! I can offer u a beer if u choose me ! :tada::tada::tada:

Name: Frix

City: Hannover

Languages: English and Italian

Contact: just message me on poloverse (or on facebook Alessio Frisenna).

About me: Playing since 2011, right-handed. I would like to find a team that likes beer and have a fun . intention of winning? Why not , but I m also happy to feel great vibes. Team mates can share all week end with me.

Hi! May be some one try to find third)

Name: Illya

City: Kyiv / Ukraine

Language: English

About me: Play bike polo since 2015, right-handed. Love this game so much! Big hugs!

2 Likes

Name : Emmet
City : Bern / London
Languages : English and A2 German
About me : Playing since 2009. Won a few things.

FOUND A TEAM

2 Likes

Hey Pablo! You still free? Want to join me and Josh? I’m from NYC, Josh is from San Francisco.

1 Like

Maybe pple that was drafted in a team can update their status, I know that some pple here found a team !

1 Like

Posting on behalf of a WTF friend who hasn’t played in the mixed before but is super keen

Name : Clara
City : Bern
Languages : English, Spanish, German
About her : Clara has been playing for about a year and a half, but you wouldn’t be able to tell. She has already teared it up in the Swiss Champs and I’ve no doubt she’ll be a top player in no time at all. She’s also a lovely person - very cool but nice about it.

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
Clara (Bern) and I (Johannes from Berlin/Köln) are looking for a third to join us at the Mixed. Anyone interested?

2 Likes

I m available

ONE FREE SPOT AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Deadline for the waiting list teams is over. The ELFcrows are in, and there is one spot still available. Send an e-mail to mixed@berlin-bikepolo.de if you get a team lined up. First come first serve, gogogo!

:giraffe:

2 Likes

I am looking for a team for the free Spot:
Name: Kevin
City: Berlin
Languages: German (a little bit english)
About me: Playing since 2021, rooky,
Fun is in the foreground, but a win or two would also be great :wink:

Free agent. will be there with my bike either way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes