Bike Polo Vienna

We play wednesdays 19:00-21:00 and fridays 18:00-21:00
Auf der Schmelz 10, 1150 Vienna

For Rookie nights, flinta* Trainings and other stuff you can also follow us on instagram.

For Vienna players: We have a secret forum but you need to join the Group - go to “groups” and join bike polo vienna

Oida!
Some of you have been informed that there is a one day bike polo initiation event in Brno next week, Thursday 22nd. That day is labeled as car-free day and may be celebrated worldwide.
There is annual bicycle fair going between September 20-22s at BVV the biggest fair facility in Brno and Barbora BeBe (member of emerging bike polo community in Brno) is going to provide a opportunity to showcase. She collected movable boards and so we will build 16x8m court on decent surface for demonstration games with public.
From Prague, we are taking day off and sending enlightenment mission (me, Petr, Alča who will help off the court) with bikes and gear. There shall be 2 players from Brno. I heard Daniela talked to someone in Vienna about sending couple of bodies. Could you please share the word and come back to me or Daniela confirming numbers? That is because part of program is a closing party in Klub Na Draze on Thrusday evening, so overnight is an option on request.
This is not going to be a tournament, however fun games can be given. Hard to expect the occupancy though. Well you probably know what starting polo on brownfield means…
Thanks for considering to come and help them!

1 Like

Dear Vienna players and retired ones as well!
I seem to be popular contributer here, hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I would also ask you a favour.
After moving to new apartment, i wanted to hang my favourite poster from Radhaus polo in Wien.
but I realized that my previous hang attempt damaged the poster slightly. so I was wondering if anyone of you does not have any spare print to share with me that I can replace the damaged one.
Maybe old organisers could find some in their stock.
I would be very grateful and offer free hosting at ours during next Pardubice tournament as reward!

20230818_102321

2 Likes