Bikepolo News

Hey
As some of you know Bikepolo News is just on Instagram.
But I want to come to poloverse because of the limited text length and just because Poloverse is better at all.
I have to figure out where to post and maybe if I can have an extra category for that

2 Likes

First text on Poloverse (;

Lizards just won 321 Halle

Eliska, August, Lisa and Levin won the mixed squad tournament in Halle last weekend.

For the 10th anniversary of the tournament 11 teams á 4 persons came, where per team at least 2 Flinta persons had to be represented.
On Saturday 4 games were played in morning and afternoon group. The games lasted 18min.

After the group stage a double elimination was played on Sunday.
In the final of the Winners Bracket Caramba (Nele, Greg, Alca, Max/Leipzig-Zurich- Prague) won 4:3 against Lizards(August, Levin, Eliska, Lisa/ Ingolstadt-Halle- Prague-Berlin).
In the first semifinal of the Losers Bracket Rumba Chicha(Frix, Enrico, Annick, Omayra/Hanover-Berlin-Vienna) lost to Käsecrochette(Max, Tony, Johanna, Ladina/Berlin-Frankfurt-Bern) also with 3:4.
In the second LB semifinal The Rumble(Daniel, Julius, Laura, Romana/Halle, London, Berlin) played against Feisritz(Mateen, Django, Johanna, Conny/Vienna). Julius and Daniel who had won the last 321 Halle tournament lost this match 5:2 and therefore unfortunately could not secure a podium place.
In the LB final Käsecrochette lost 3:4 to the Viennese team Feisritz.

In the match for the final Feisritz and Lizards faced each other. The team around Levin from Halle could clearly prevail and converted many chances to a 4:1 result.

So Caramba had to play against the Lizards again, but the Lizards had to win two games in a row to secure the title.
The first final match was decided after just under 20min, with a clear score of 6:1
The Lizards had overcome their last defeat and now had to win again.
Shortly after 7pm the final of the tournament was played.
After 22 minutes of play and brilliant moves of both teams the score was 3:3.
The golden goal was then decided very quickly, as Lisa scored about a minute after the whistle blew again with a well-aimed shot through two players to make it 4:3.

This was the first victory of the young team in the second tournament.

In addition, Eliska won the third final in a row, after beating Levin in Graz and Lisa at the Mallet.

IMG_20230620_162157_549
IMG_20230620_162157_506

8 Likes

Hey Levin! Thanks for keeping Bikepolo News running! I like the idea of posting in the tournament category. You could make a new post everytime, and have the title be something like “Bikepolo News: 321Halle”, so each post and their comments are tournament specific? Maybe consider also using some tags, like “bikepolonews”, “news”, or something, so it gets very easy to find all posts in only one page :slight_smile:

3 Likes

awesome stuff. keep em coming ^^

1 Like

as discussed, I made a new category for this: https://poloverse.net/c/tournies/bp-news/

I moved the two topics over there already, enjoy!

1 Like