Brussels: LE GRAND ROYAL XII

:star_struck:LE GRAND ROYAL XII :star_struck:

Dates: September the 16th & 17th 2023

Format: 3vs3, 16 mixed teams

Sign-Up: Link Below / lottery on August the 20th

The registrations are open as soon as this event is online, and ends on August the 15th.
Max one TBA per team.

As the previous editions, all teams are welcome to register, but you need to know that we will give a priority to the mixed teams : we will first draw the mixed, then the rest of teams.

Please fill this registration form : LE GRAND ROYAL XII

Registration fees will be 60€ per team, breakfast on Saturday&Sunday. Lunch on Saturday.

Payment by bank transfert or by card on the court. Registered team’s captain will receive our bank details.

The format will be regular 16 teams Swiss round (1 big group) + double elimination. because we like to stick together and it’s easier for the reffing turnover. :partying_face: Please get involved in the reffing :partying_face:.You know all refs are a blessing.

IMPORTANT DETAILS :
Bring you own dishes and cup ! absolutely NO plastic shit will be bought.

Please remember that this is a downtown location, and it’s one of the most crowded regular tournament in Europe… so even if we will set up a players zone, LOCK YOUR BIKE AND WATCH YOUR STUFF !

Off court schedule : TBA
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

TEAM LIST
1 Wild Child Billy - BXL Kim - Berlin Manu-Caen
2 Debutank Lucas Bxl Salomé Bxl Dany Londres
3 no schnaps! Jovina - Vienne Piks - Bruxelles Jason - Montpellier
4 La Luce Clément - Bern Luce - Montpellier Thomas - Paris
5 Full Local Team Baptiste Bulle Vincent
6 RUGRATS Brice - BX Tijs - BX Josephine - GNVA
7 Lizards Levin Morgan(Lyon) Lisa(Berlin)
8 Caramba Nele - Leipzig Greg - zurich Max - Prague
9 Two Beer One Shot Julia - Berlin Max Newstead - Berlin Leon - Berlin
10 Vandals Alphonse - Lyon Vincent - Lyon Élodie - Strasbourg
11 DENIM Jesse - London Lexi - London Charlie - London
12 Pistache Gracias Celeste - Bordeaux Victor - Bordeaux Tba
13 la vie en lambic Rita (Bern) Zita (Zurich) Tony (Berlin)
14 15 crowns Tomas Hanus - Prague Martin Kincl - Pardubice Alča Borotova - Prague
15 Seňor Coconut Eliška, Prague Martin, Paris Julius-Halle
16 Schieß ein Tor Junge August - Gaimersheim Remy - Freiburg Mya - London
Waiting List
Des Moggi Moggi Duisburg Kathi Köln Kevin Paderborn
Unpaired Frix Hannover Sam Zurich Lishka Berlin
Hanseatic League Ted - London Maryse - Berlin Arran - London/Hamburg
8 Likes

Free agent!

2 Likes

Free agent!!! :grinning:

Free agent! I am going anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello free agent too. Medium level happy to share a team with the smile :wink:

1 Like

Let’s go! :slight_smile:

teamlist?

7 Likes

Team list coming in max 3 days.

1 Like

Team List published

2 Likes

Nice teams! =)

1 Like

WOOOOW! Du coup, cette année je peux prendre mon train à 19h y’a de quoi se faire plier a chaque round!! :smiley:

2 Likes

free agent, Michi from Berlin

1 Like

Hi, free agent too, I’ll be in BXL with my bike anyway, see you there :slight_smile:

Hi lucky teams,

please finalise your registration by paying the registration fees (60€ / team) in one bank transfer. dont forget to put the name of your team in comment, so we know which box to tick.

please transfer the fees on this account : BE04 5230 8047 6531 (BIC : TRIOBEBB)
no Paypal nor cash option this year, sorry.

as this money will allow us to by some stuff and food ahead, we ask you to make this transfer by this sunday the 3rd of september 0:00

if the transfer is not made before then, your team will be put in the bottom of the waiting list, leaving a free slot for another team. Berlin Mixed Style <3

if you think that your bank is a lazy bitch and the money wont appear on time, make a screen shot of the payment, and we will be ok with it.

also, we will host all teams in need. infos might come a bit late, but do not worry, we are working on that.

please stay tuned, more coming soon :wink:
:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

\\ housing matter ////

we can host 2 teams all together in a flat. only 1 matress for 1 human and a sleeping bag each is required. condition : you need to free the place on Sunday morning (take all your stuff with you to the court). please let me know if that can be you !

if you prefer to stay in a hotel, we can have a pretty good deal with Hotel Hubert downtown Brussels : 45€/night for 2 persons. please contact me to make it happen.

On sait jamais … Si Besoin
:handshake:

2 Likes

what name goes with the bank account? can’t make a transfer without putting a name in. thank you :v:

Brussels Bile Polo

:pray:

1 Like

… regarding the hotel.

Thé 45€/night is a best scénario case. If the hotel is packed for the weekend, they can’t guarantee such a good deal.
Sorry, I got a bit too excited about this.

If you really want it, please contact me tho, we’ll see what we can negotiate…

Free agent et vive la belgique

1 Like