Hardhof New Court Surface

Is part of the project for the new court in Bern to do a new surface? Anyone knows how and what they choose?

good question. unfortunately i don’t know anyone from bern, otherwise i would ask

forwarded all mails I could find in one minute to zbp. his number is in his signature. We met at the court with michel (?) elsener, the boss of hardhof to look at the surface, which was when we saw that its starting to be fucked anyways…
and here’s the number of roger from hc redbats. he’s not against a little bit smoother surface but a liittle sceptical about grip: 079 300 70 39
roger from HC nando. He’s all for it: 079 263 23 49
Probably smart to keep them up to date

What I would do next: call jürg, tell him that I’m out of the game, ask him about what ever happened to their contact to dolder or what they found out and how they want to proceed. If they ask what our preferences our, tell him what I told you (even though I think I already have)
Probably smart to read through everything here on poloverse about this topic and the mails i sent you and write down the most important points. maybe put it in a doc on the drive…voila just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Cheers