****** How To, What For & Why *******

grüezi, welcome

This not yet too clean piece of software here will hopefully soon replace all things polo on facebook and thereby kick Marc Zuckerberg deep in the balls.
It should have a tourney calendar, gallery, club pages, rules discussion and so on.

Aside from organizing the international polo scene, we think it could be supa useful for internal club organization as well, more so than other tools like fb, mail, cloud services or messenger apps, because:

*discussions are structured in topics. Topics can be closed and archived, so when organizing a tournament for example, it’s very easy to go back and find all discussions from the last time
*the software is open source and the data is safe. So no one should have a reason not to participate
*theres an app for discourse. Mobile junkies are being served

This is a test. We hope to stick with it but the community has to approve it first. And it has to be improved and prettied up as well. So please don’t talk about it to your international polo friends yet.

I was hoping you would agree to use it for some crucial discussions we need to have right now, which are: META - Where does ZBP Discuss?; GV / GA: When/ Where? and if you want also Newbie Day Orga and Court Surface Whether or not to test it as a replacement for messenger apps can be decided in the META topic.

After that, especially depending on the outcome of the META discussion, we can close this down or keep using it. If you stick with me until then you’d be doing me a favor tho.

How To:

I’m certainly no expert at this, but you can ask me anything. For general questions about the software or feedback, please refer to the “site feedback” category. We are happy to hear your thoughts.

Please try to think about the structure of discussions. Are you posting in the right topic? Is your question already answered somewhere? Read more, write less…And so on…
And most importantly: be polite