Lost / stolen polo bikes/parts sub section

Hi,
I was thinking could we create a sub on poloverse, perhaps in the marketplace section, where we can post about stolen bikes to make it easier to search for future comparison and contacts.
Imo posts on instagram and telegram etc are good to quickly spread awareness shortly after an incident, but later in the future if someone sees an ad or spot something in the street and suspect it could be stolen polobike, then those posts on social media are near impossible to quickly find again to compare.

We could also have a few sticky posts about what to do in case it happens with specific tips per countries etc… (contacts for police, websites to look on, info to gather etc…)

12 Likes

Frax your proposal makes sense to me.
As we recently experienced a similar thread about Remy’s stolen Stolen bike, a sub-category might be very useful to have separated sticky thread about each stolen object.

I’m going to create a sticky sub-category in marketplace, can you please help us to make the first posts with an example template? It might help ppl in the future to post their loss.

Thanks a lot for the idea, sorry again for your loss :broken_heart:

3 Likes