Milano's Scighera Mixed (10–11 December 2022)

Hello everyone! Our lady captain can’t come anymore to the tournament :sweat:TT threesome looking for a third

2 Likes

Ciao Bulle, unfortunately the last possible overnight will be sunday night, on monday we need to leave the Leoncavallo’s hospitality room. Sorry for that, and I hope you have enough time to find an alternative accomodation for your after-tournament trip!

If I find any friendly accomodation I’ll let u know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bulle !
Did you find an accomodation for your trip ?
I have exactly the same plan as you, and I’m currently looking for a hoster on Warm Shower, but no answer so far…
Maybe we could speak by DM if you want us to look for something together ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your answer Pyetro ! See you soon !

Hello Slugui,
I did’nt find any accomodation so I think I will go back to Brussels on monday… I hope you 'll be more lucky than me !

Still lookin for a third?

Following some important information and a bit of planning of the days ahead.

Please share this informations with your teammates.

By Friday 9 December we will communicate the Challonge links.

General info

There will be a “Player area” on the right side of the court for:

• bicycle parking

• main ref (and streaming) spot

• Info Point table

• snack table

• polo market table. If you have stuff to sell, this is a safe place where to leave your stuff, with labels and price tags. (There will be also a bigger marketplace on sunday in the Hemp Area of Leoncavallo, you can ask to exhibitors to keep your stuff there if you want to expand your products reach)

We recommend to keep all of your stuff inside the Player Area which will be delimited with barriers.

Fruit, snack and juices is included in the registration and will be placed in the Player Area.

Coffee/tea, lunch, dinner and drinks will be served at the Leoncavallo bar at fair prices throughout the day from friday to sunday.

Friday 9 December

14:00 - Court opens

Everybody is welcome to join us to play pick-ups and grab a place in the hospitality rooms (more details at the bottom of the email).

MBP will be busy to finish the last details for the tournament, you can help if you want or just stick around chilling out and play Bike Polo!

20:00 - Comic book presentation in the Hemp area (main corridor)

23.30 - Leoncavallo closes

End of pick-ups, we close the court hall, good night.

Saturday 10 December

8:00 - Leoncavallo opens

Breakfast, team registrations and race pack.

8:30 - Group A first game

• Dragon Bulle Z
  • Oh Schnapps
  • Beijing Belly vs Crop Top
  • Summer camp
  • Converted
  • Irish Coffe

12:30 - Group B first game

• Caramba
  • Vandals
  • Goal Digger
  • La mala ordina
  • Golden Shiitaki
  • Poloverse

16:30 - Group C first game

• Mongols United
  • Latina Thunder
  • Besonders
  • Polase
  • LA7
  • Lorem Ipsum

18:00 - “Mandemcat” Alley cat arrival

20:30 - Pick-ups

22:00 - "Chaos Juice” after party

02:00 - Leoncavallo closes

Sunday 11 December

8:00 - Leoncavallo opens

Breakfast.

8:30 - Repechage Round robin

The last 4 teams will play 3 games.

First two enters the double elimination.

10:00 - Double Elimination

11:00 - "GGGGran Bazaar & Tales” talks in Hemp Area

13:00 - "GGGGran Bazaar & Tales” marketplace in Hemp Area

16:00 - “GGGGran Bazaar & Tales” film “Tea & Biscuits" in Hemp Area

18:00 - “GGGGran Bazaar & Tales” dub djset in Hemp Area

19:30 - End of tournament (hopefully) + prizegiving and celebrations

Monday 12 December

Morning - Leoncavallo hosted players "check-out*”*

Hospitality

We remind you that Leoncavallo offers free hospitality but we are asking a contribution of €5/night/person to support and contribute to the squat activities and their kind help.

There will be 3/4 heated rooms with about 12–15 beds/mattresses which are first come first served. Other than sleeping bag, we strongly recommend to bring a portable/inflatable mat in case you miss a bed/mattres. The hospitality has toilets and showers. Recently the boiler had some issue and it could happen that it suddenly turn off, on your arrival on Friday we will explain to some of you how to turn it on in case this happen, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Communication

We created a Whatsapp group to communicate during these days. Please join the group via the following link: WhatsApp-Gruppeneinladung

2 Likes

Hi everyone !

I hope everybody has recovered well from this crazy tournament ! Milano, you achieved a monumental work, thank youuu again !
I was wondering if the different photographers that were there would like to share us their pieces of art :smiley: I’m sure they’re fantastic !

1 Like

Ciao Anne, atm we have

Please in case of sharing, always remember to tag/mention the authors

4 Likes