ÖHBPM X - 2023 - Austrian Champs

1. no name yet: jovina, Johanna, Riley
2 Likes

Last day to vote whether the Austrian Champs 2023 should be mandatory mixed.

2 Likes

ÖHBPM 2023 will be mixed mandatory.

2 Likes

Free Agent, if someone is looking for a third - otherwise I will just show up and drink beer :slight_smile:

1. Amalgamatic Intergalactic: Jirka (Pardubice), Mischa, Paul (Vienna)
2 Likes
  1. pollopolo: hansi (linz), alca (prague), andreas (linz)
5 Likes
  1. MarcoMateenOmayra: Marco (Graz), Mateen, Omayra (Vienna)
1 Like

Responsibilities:
Please sign up for responsibilities. Red are requried ones to make the ÖHBPM happen!
Feel free to extend the list.

3 Likes
  1. TBA - Daniela (Brno) Stefan, Raphi (Vienna)
2 Likes

Unfortunately the Feuertonne is being repaired and won´t be available for the Austrian Champs. If there is no other need for the wood I would ask Red Dragons if they want it? Otherwise we can keep it there until the austrian champs but need to move it then.

1. Die Pinguine - Marky, Pauberin, Moritz (Graz)

Please sign up for responsibilities :fist_right: :fist_left:

(If you buy something, it will of course be refunded to you)

1 Like
  1. Nice to graz you - chris, zappa, tba ( send your application to zappa via poloverse :slight_smile: )
1 Like

I found a "feuertonne - ölfass/ oil Barrel for free in willhaben…shall we bring it to wördern…cleaned and ready to be fed with the wood still left? Greets zpa

4 Likes

Sounds amazing! Yes pls!

Jonas and I are getting hands on “the fassl” so keep the wood and look forward to a cosy warm and fireshiny polo-bonfire superrave :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Great - thanks!

Post here if you are Free Agent or if your team still needs a player. We´ll figure something out!

Werner and me (Linz) are looking for a flinta teammate for playing at the tournament :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like