Ordering a rims

Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing well :wink:. I’m in the process of preparing a bike, and I’m going to assemble my wheels myself. For this, I would like some chukkers, but the delivery from the USA costs an arm and a leg. Do you have a plan for chukkers in Europe or a friend with a boat who delivers things to Europe? More seriously, do you have any advice or tips to reduce shipping costs? Thanks in advance, excuse my English, but I’m using a translator, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to write this text. Ali from Bex Bike Polo

Just take H Plus Son Archetype Rims… Best Polo rim in the world
Levin

36 holes in silver

1 Like

Hi Ali,
I don’t know what size you need but on the WHBPC podium you can find at leaste 6 pairs of DT EX471 in 26", 27.5" and 700 !
Maybe you should have a look to these rims.

1 Like

Hello Bouchaaaaard, thanks for your response. Do you have a link for this WHBPC podium? Personally, I’d love to participate, but I probably have a better chance with the link :grin: Ideally, I’m looking for Chukker Atlas wheels in 26 inches with 36 spokes. I’m also searching for information; maybe there’s something better. My goal is to have sturdy and durable wheels. Thanks in advance

Hi Andy, I’ll check out the link you provided. Thanks for your response; it’s cool. I’m looking for 26-inch wheels, maybe I’ll find what I’m looking for.

Hi Levin, thanks for your response. I checked the link, it looks good, I wasn’t familiar with this brand.

1 Like