Public discussion about Swiss Comittee and Rep list (2021 and beyond?)

i see not where or how its your fault, you reported the exact results from your club.
then others went into interpreting it in different manners, regardless of how in CH the blancs are concidered.

i m sorry, i was very tired yesterday and put only french version of the official swiss proceedings, here it goes:

Leere Stimmzettel (ch.ch)

hello :sun_with_face:

i don’t want to dive into that discussion here. i just have 2 questions:

1. is the decision fixed? can i start looking for a team now?
  2. thanks @Basil-St.Gallen for reading the whole thing. can i have a summary about the dicussion? With names and preferably in schwizerdütsch. max. 1200 characters.

luv yall <3

5 Likes

To finish the discussion on poloverse:
Lets Play 3/1 this year and at the swisschamps let‘s discuss the whole thing from Face to Face, because this is perhaps good for a kickoff, but not for a proper discussion. And like this all can see how a 3/1 works under competitive conditions. (especially the people who didn‘t play much competitive tournaments).
And the please don’t let this thing turn into something to much religious.
Keep the respect from each other! And it’s aloud to ask, if we want to change the System as it was or not, and it’s a change, and not a step forward or not. it’s a thing about definition and how we want handle competition in polo. And the gender is only a part of it.

This was it from my side in this Forum… looking forward seeing you all.
Take care, be nice, and i will take care of my kids now… 2/2 and not 3/1
Peace

3 Likes

So it’s a Yes from Basel ?

After some discussions we, Basel, propose to convert our vote for the mandatory mixed question in a “yes”. Let’s give it a try this year.
If nobody protests against this change , Lausanne could proceed with the organisation.

2 Likes

@mironova_e
In fact I identify myself on the picture you posted with the women trying to be cancelled while doing something that should seem normal to everyone: Pointing out problems in a flawed voting process.

2 Likes

do we have the rule, that 3/4 have to play in the same club?

Not same club but in in Switzerland.

stgall opinion is:
should play who wants. make teams as good as possible and have maximum fun. as few laws as possible and nessecary. mixed teams or flinta teams welcome, same as male teams.

1 Like

but voting was til 20st april. we dont wanna mess around. we accept every format and will arrange

1 Like

As we think that the team format is clear now (4v4 mixed), we’ll open the registration for the swiss champs tomorrow. We hope that this is fine for all of you.

3 Likes

1 Like

Off-topic

Zurich is currently discussing the possibility of organising a competitive classical 3v3-tournament later this year. No restrictions aside from age, most likely “all-swiss” teams prioritized.

1 Like

A big thank you to all of you for your frankness and especially to Quentin for his job. I am happy to know that we can finally work on the organization of the Swiss Champs.

Let’s face each other now

1 Like