Quing of the North - Post Coronien Clash

Name: Quing of the North - Post Coronien Clash

Date: 15 and 16 October 2021 10pm-10 pm 24h Madness

Format: 24h Single Player Shuffle 42 Players max.

Description: A huge plague hindered the southern realms to access the great northern kingdom of Halstenbü for one and a half years. But you don’t have to wait much longer. The path is getting clearer to normal, so get your shit together and dare the journey into the frost. Quing of the North will be there for edition VI!

Usual 24h this time to, easy life. Start on Friday 10 pm.

To make sure everyone plays enough polo and will still be able to drink a reasonable amount of beer, this will be held as a single player tournament. You register with us friday, prepare yourself for 24 hours non stop hustle and in the end there will be two semi-finals with the twelve best players. The two winning teams will be shuffled again for the final. The winning team’s player with the most points wins the crown. In case you still didn’t get enough, you are more than welcome to stay and play more pick ups on sunday.

You can camp at the court and shower in the club’s facilities. We provide a grill, breakfast in the mornings and maybe something warm during the night. We will have beers, seccos and other hot and cold drinks in our container kiosk, better known as Kiosque Royaal.

15€ per person, payable cash at the court

Corona:

It seems that event can be held following the german 3G-rules
geimpft → vaccinated
or (ge)tested, not older than 12 hours
or genesen → recovered. We will check that before you enter the area. Masks are mandatory in the sanitary containers.
We will update the rules if there are new restricitons in mid october. Further guests and companies are welcome but has to be announced in advance to us (3G for them as well).

Sign-Up: registration already closed.

Facebook event FB event QOTN VI

2 Likes

What’s the weather like in Hamburg at this time?

Chances of shitty weather are high. But this event is supposed to hurt. Forecast says 16*C with a chance of 25 to 60% rain.

2 Likes

List of potential Quinqs who could overthrow Vincent II:

(pls let us know asap if you can not make it)

1. Chris vdA
  2. Judith
  3. Präsi
  4. Steffen
  5. Stolle
  6. Andy
  7. Markus
  8. Alex
  9. Robin
  10. Aljoscha

(all Hamburg)

1. @andy_h (münchen)
  2. Basti (Berlin)
  3. Nico (Berlin)
  4. Miggi (Ffm)
  5. Marc (Ffm)
  6. Rado (Ffm)
  7. Sam Tesla (Zürich)
  8. Rafael (Ddorf)
  9. Andy (Nbg)
  10. Clement (Brxl)
  11. Patrick (Brxl)
  12. Pablo Parra (Brxl)
  13. Eliska (Prag)
  14. Levin (Halle)
  15. Emilio (Berlin)
  16. Dima (Kharkiv)
  17. Markus Hölzner (Hannover)
  18. Alessio Frix (Hannover)
  19. Kim (Berlin)
  20. Richie (Lpz)
  21. Kevin Rose (Nbg)
  22. Frax (Ldn)
  23. Mehdi (Lyon)
  24. Julien (Köln)
  25. Logan (Cph)
  26. Zoltan (Cph)
  27. Hauke Klüver (Cph)
  28. Internatiopnal Sepp
  29. Bebe (Augsburg)
  30. Bruno (Cph)
  31. Julia (Bln)
  32. Boti (Cph)
  33. Andreas Denkmair (Linz)
  34. Flo (Halle)
  35. Robin (Halle)
  36. Johanna (Wien)
  37. Mirko
  38. Gitti (Bln)
  39. Kim vD (Bln)
1 Like

Let’s rock! I’ll be arriving friday, 17:45 in the bus station. Anyone arriving more or less at the same time to ride around and to the court?

4 Likes

Hi.

Pls note that we opened the players list to more ppl. Everyones in the tournament.

2 Likes

Update:
You’ll receive an email sunday with more important info. If you have further questions contact me here @judydamage, via email to BPHH or via fb event page.

Cheers and see you soon

2 Likes

Oh man, can’t wait. We are supposed to arrive from Copenhagen around 9, but i guess it’s not the end of the world if we miss the start by a tinybit.
Cheers

3 Likes

No worries, a lot of ppl already contacted me bc of late arrival. You’ll have some more hours to play. See you soon!

1 Like

I will arrive friday morning :slight_smile: will be on court on time hopefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

First person from Hamburg will be there around 5/6pm. Not earlier. Sorry. From hbf you have to take s3/31 in the direction of pinneberg and then exit at Krupunder. From there, it’s 5 min bikeride. Please note, that you are not permitted to take a bike between 4-6pm with you on the sbahn. You can try but Hamburg is quite strict and ppl stress the shit out of you when u have one with you :unamused:

1 Like

Bin auch schon vormittags da. :slight_smile:

Komme am Flughafen an. Ich plane von dort aus rüber zu radeln (ca. 14km).

Let’s gooooo. Only a couple of hours left until we’ll start the tournament. It’ll be wet and cold just like it’s supposed to be at this event. Take care and see you soon.

Ich komme in Hamburg ca. 12:00. Who is going to be around?

1 Like

I’ll be somewhere close by the court at 12:30.

Probably going for lunch nearby.

Neat. Let me know where you go.

1 Like

@andy_h i am close to Hamburg Altona at a Friends Place (already text you on signal)

No king, No polo

5 Likes