Swiss Champs 2023 / Zurich

I support this,
But i think #2 isn’t the main concern, i don’t see the point for a player of having two slots, i mean it’s way too obvious, what can they do ? Make two teams for the euro and play twice ?

The issue for me is more that this player have absolutely no pressure: they have a slot, they play at best for fun or at worst to help another team to get a slot.
It makes absolutely no sense competitive wise, it’s just breaks the stats.

Now, i think a survey about which teams plans to go is still relevant.

As Hot Dogs : we take the slot.

For me this could be fine. I just think we should defined together for the future. So there is not miss understanding.
And for this year I think is also relevant that we know who really want to use the slots as @coolquentin mentioned before.

1 Like

Euro-Attendance Survey sent out per Email. Check with your teammates.

4 Likes

I pray this can all be sortet until august :pray:
Godspeed

Availability Survey for Euros 2023 in Berlin:

Results so far:

My Team WILDCARD MAIN
Ossi Ostburners NO NO
Hot dogs NO YES
MAKE WAY YES YES
Udan tashtaree YES YES
WHO YES YES
Chablais Chaos Club NO NO
Specie Rara YES YES
Passion Croissant ? ?
Bikepolar Disorder NO NO
2 Likes

Is it settle then?

Perfect thank you all for your fair play

For sure : now let’s destroy all others teams at the euros !

3 Likes

Hi. I didn’t play the Swiss Champs but will be in Berlin anyway during the Euros. If none of the teams who played take their Wildcard slot and if there are 2 or 3 other Swiss players, I’d be happy to play the Wildcard with them. Also happy to play with any team that’s looking for a fourth.

6 Likes

Please let me know if we have interested teams for the wildcards. I need to inform Django before the end of this week.

1 Like

Inscripcións for Euros are open :smiley_cat: https://forms.gle/YwdixpCVWxBGzVZT7
Please register your teams before the June 30th