Winter League 2024-25

Hey all,

I would really like it if we manage to make it this winter :grin:
Maus proposed a single shuffle Format. That has the advantage of minimal organising logistics.

1.Who would like to participate in a winter league?
2.Who would like to help with organisation?
3.What format, drawing mode etc should we choose?

Please write your opinions!

4 Likes

Oj!
Im up for the singleplayer league​:grin::grin:

1 Like
  1. juhu! i would be up for a winter league, single shuffle or with teams.

2. unfortunately i don’t think i have ressources to participate in organisation, except for reffing when i’m at the court.

3. if it is a team winter league i think we could profit a lot from actively communicating. but i can totally see the point of making it super hard to find fitting dates!

for single shuffle player i think we need certain rules, especially when it comes to counting the number of games. will it be relatively counted? or do you need a certain number of games? do we want to fix beforehand winter league dates? who keeps track? how will the shuffle happen? i am totally fine if people who are motivated in organizing decide these things, if it will be a fair system :)
unfair would be for me, if every game counts absolutely and if it is not beforehand communicated that there will be winter league games.

1 Like

Huhuuuu, i would also love to try a second winter league!
1.So i am in for participating.Think i would go for single shuffle :)
2. But for me its not possible to organize it at the moment. Sorry!!!

<3

1 Like

I also cant organize but like the idea

I think Single Shuffle is the easiest way to go
If there’s a defined number if rounds for everyone it should be possible to set the paperwork and leave it in the box.

Hope we can find someone who feels responsible :wink:

1 Like