Worldwide?

What do you mean with github access? Didn’t you talk about FB?

It seems currently the description of Poloverse still says “Bikepolo Forum Europe”. This hinders adaption from polo scenes outside of Europe. See the earlier posts from 2022 and 2023.

In the meanwhile unfortunately the " The World Bike Polo Lounge" group has been established on Facebook.
I think that is a shame. Just like you I´ve also stated in the past that people have very valid ethical/moral/political reasons not to use Facebook and I´ve always hated that after LeagueOfBikepolo.com we moved onto Facebook.

I was thinking if I get access (to github?) I can change this description myself as the first small step to move Poloverse global.

3 Likes

Ah ok I got it, you mean the page title in the browser tab?
No need to access to GitHub, it can be made from the forum settings itself.

ATM we have “Bikepolo Forum Europe” as short site description and “The best bikepolo forum in the known universe” as site description. The former goes also in the browser tab bar.

I think @andy_h set those initially.

What a better title could be? Shall we also re-open the discussion about referring to our sport as “Bikepolo” or “Bike Polo”? I am always been fan of the latter, but I don’t want to pour oil on a dull fire :rofl: