Are there any other companies making unique rotor guards?

A club mate and I reached out to Fazan, but it’s been a little while with no answer (they also haven’t posted since like Jan), was wondering if there were any more bespoke looking guards being made out there?

Aside from the PBP from Enforcer, and the Light/Heavy ones from from Max Power, are there any other options hanging around?

1 Like

The lovely people from Roger over at [EQUIPEMENTS VELO] have some.
Did you check out this list?
List of Polo Brands

1 Like

Yeah I had looked through there, but didn’t see any of them doing truly unique or designed guards.

Like I said, I think Fazan has the closest stuff I’m looking for, but that roger carbon one looks pretty sweet

Oh pls don’t use this one from XLC. It’s super thin and just protects from smaller stones or something, but definitly not poloballs, crashes etc…

2 Likes

I have recently designed some laser-cut guards for our club. It is unlikely that we will make them for sale soon, but if you know somewhere to laser-cut and weld/braze one for you, I’ll be glad to design something and provide the dxf’s.

Photos

“Харків” - is Ukrainian for Kharkiv - the name of our city.

2 Likes

IMG_20230330_012521
First time with laser-cut. I’m not absolutely satsfied with this one, but its works. It’s easy to do “Something” if you like to play with steel :wink:

3 Likes
1 Like