berlin:mixed 2022

Uftttt
Ruthless draw!

World champs out, and our North american friends mostly out!!!

1 Like

Also birdie isnā€™t in there, so we have a chance!
Hope youā€™ll make it anyway! :heart:

2 Likes

I heard about @Claire saying itā€™s the 10th year anniversary of Berlin mixed, and since we were out of polo for 2 years, they might consider building 2 more courts if the community is ready to helpā€¦ šŸ¤·

1 Like

Hey, the berlin:mixed orga team talked about it to build more courts, but itā€™s not only our decision, because at the end we have a contract with the company from the park and they told us that 3 courts is the maximum.

We would love it to try building more courts and give more teams a chance to participate at this tournament.

10 Years berlin:mixed will be in 2024. We will see what will be possible in 2 years.

8 Likes

Was a fool to get excited about this before the lotteryā€¦

Oh well, Iā€™m available to sub in the case of any registration skullduggery, schedule clashes or tragic circumstances :slight_smile:

E302622C-C63C-AAC5-AB4449EC3043311E-1

Add images

13 Likes

Damn, love it ! This is a real story then, I thaugh it was some ā€œfunnyā€ rumors (that I was a bit responsible forā€¦)
Amazing !

1 Like

AAAH I feeel so bad for all the friends and world champs who didnā€™t make itā€¦
But it feels even better to be in :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning good morning gooooooood morning, check your inboxes!

Each team received an e-mail with the payment information and stuff. Let me know if something went wrong.

Have a nice week!

5 Likes

Team list was updated, check the link on the first post on this thread. I will always keep an updated version in there, so itā€™s easier to find. Be aware some changes already happened to the waiting list, so keep an eye on it if you are near the top. You will be notified by e-mail if you are team is in, though.

1 Like

Should I assign random names to TBA teams?

• hell yeah, tbas are boring
  • no, people have the right to be boring

0 voters

Just kidding, but it would be cool if teams without name sent me something so I can update the list. Itā€™s a bit confusing to manage several teams with no name. Help me help you.

weā€™re trying so hard not to be boring that we are overthinking the team name and did not announce it yet - have some compassion!

4 Likes

ā€˜fart attackā€™. there you go first oneā€™s free

2 Likes

Hello polo people. We are two players (w/m) coming to Berlin for the tournament and donā€™t have a place to stay. Anybody willing to let us stay with them? We are very experienced couchsurfers and donā€™t need much. We come with sleeping bags and camping mats. Would be soo nice!

3 Likes

just a friendly quick reminder:

PAYMENT DEADLINE IS TODAY :pirate_flag:

Check your e-mails if you havenā€™t paid yet.

How do we know you received the $?

I sent you an e-mail like 20 minutes ago confirming it :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Oops, there is a Remi and a Remy. Anyway both their teams paid already. Whoever registered the team got an e-mail.

1 Like

Gooooooooood morning! Just updated the teams list in the top post, check it out.

2 Likes

Also: teams with no name will be embargoed by german authorithies. Please come up with something ASAP.

2 Likes

Conny, Martin, Mateen shall henceforth be known as ā€œBernoldus Niemandā€

1 Like

Free agent from Pescaraā€¦ may you know me :sweat_smile::love_you_gesture:

1 Like