berlin:mixed 2022

@emilio (or anyone): Just to confirm, the tournament starts Friday morning (8:00)? For some reason I had in my mind Friday night/Saturday morning.

1 Like

Yes, the tournament started all the years friday morning and goes to sunday. That never changed over the years :slight_smile: We want to give everybody and also our self as much time to play as possible.

Its a huge logistic work that we need to do for this tournament why we want to play 3 days and not only 2 days.

We are looking forward to see you all in berlin!

Michi

2 Likes

what days and hours you need hands to build the court ?

2 Likes

Hi Benji,

we will start on thursday at 9am with building the courts and I think we need all day long

Would be great to see you there!

1 Like

i lend in berlin thursday i ll drop my stuff and my gf at my host house and come help asap. what day are you unbuilding ? sunday asap or monday ? im around until wednsday

1 Like

Last berlin:mixed we started unbuilding the boards at the end of the tournament with a lot of helpers, but usually we need the complete monday to clean up the tournament area and transport all the stuff. So your help is more than appreciate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Andy and I have four free spots in a sweet flat in Neukƶlln. 120ā‚¬ in total for Thursday to Monday. Itā€™s two double beds, so you gotta be happy to share.

Get in touch if you are interested.

4 Likes

hey claire !!
mega nice ! is it still free ? cause we would be interested with @Elodie and Remā€™s
thanks thanks !
anne lise

1 Like

I can offer room in my place near Ostkreuz for the tournament, thereā€™s a single bed and foldable mattress available. Cats in the flat.

3 Likes

Roger Bike polo will be there, pre orders possible. Dm me here or on facebook/messenger (Jason en vƩlo)
Stuff for sale here: bikepolo.shop

1 Like

1 more spot left with us now :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Still available??? I am looking for a place :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

TEAMS FROM THE WAITING LIST PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR E-MAIL INBOXES.

Thatā€™s all, thank you.

Any idea when the Friday schedule will be available?

1 Like

donā€™t forget to bring your smallest dancing shoes everyone!

7 Likes

weā€™ll assign teams to the morning/afternoon groups by Monday. Iā€™ll keep you posted!

the morning group will start on the FRIDAY at 9am
Afternoon group be there at 13.30 at the latest for check-in and bike check

5 Likes

Would be great if you could put team ā€œBernoldus Niemandā€ in the afternoon group.

1 Like

20220725_120013

Gettinā€™ready:D

3 Likes

When I arrived in Berlin from NYC, Lufthansa lost my bike bag luggage. That was over 10 days ago and Iā€™m loosing hope that they will find my big bag. If Lufthansa still canā€™t find my bike bag by Friday, would anyone be willing to let me borrow your bike when youā€™re not playing? Iā€™m 5ā€™5" / 165cm tall, right-handed and play on an Enforcer. I had my shoes (size 38), mallets, gloves and knee pads in the bag too if anyone has extras of those. My number on WhatsApp is +1 410-926-0512. Thanks in advance!

-Allison

PS - If you are about to fly here, I recommend you put lots of tags and identifying info on your bag! Things are a mess right now!

4 Likes

ATTENTION TEAMS IN THE WAITING LIST

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

Check your e-mails, please. You got until today, midnight, berlin time, to tell me if you can play or not. Two last minute spots still open.

Also, for all the other teams, keep also an eye on your inboxes, as soon soon soon you will get an e-mail with more info.

:rocket: