EPIPHANIE BIKEPOLO WEEKEND 2024

Momo en risque d’exclusion.
C’est pas Bouchard qui s’était fait virer de l’équipe ?

3 Likes

Je vais t’inscrire moi-même au prochain tour pour pouvoir me venger sur le terrain !

2 Likes

Bravo, @morganxvx:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0E12ykARU4t8Lk1X29cw7myopFDCv5HshVHp6zTpSzxPfkC2Y4FCCYBAsttGnGjwCl&id=1188502709

4 Likes

Normalement je dis plus ce que je pense parce que je l’exprime jamais très bien et j’ai toujours peur de me dire bâcher mais là j’ai envie;

On sait bien que Momo Bouchard Dodi auraient réussit à s’inscrire de tout façon aussi semaine prochaine mais je veux juste ici poser ça la ;

Le fait que L’équipe de Momo utilise son métissage pour bénéficier d’un coup de main donner aux FLINTA/POC pour s’inscrire me donne la sensation de me faire chier dessus lol
C’est vulgaire mais ce que je veux dire que le fait que au polo Momo a certainement joué le plus de tournois au monde devrait les faire se questionner à l’idée de vraiment vouloir bénéficier de cette faveur au détriment d’autres joueureuses moins chanceureux quand il s’agit de former des équipes pour les tournois ( et donc de progresser dans la foulée )

Y a pas d’échelle de minorités dans ma réflexion mais juste une échelle des chances et forces poloistique qu’on eu certains joueureuses ou non.

Tout ça pour dire que on s’en branle ça aurait rien changé mais juste on vous voit les gros malins ! On vous aime aussi mais on vous voit vous ne pas nous aimer comme il faut !!
Vous jouez sur un truc flou pour profiter de qqch dont vous avez pas besoin et après vous allez venir nous chercher ( enfin pas moi mais les FLINTAS top niveaux ) quand y a des tournois mandatorymixed.

Bisous <3

10 Likes

im just gonna add to the drama and say that although i appreciate the community boost to non-white persons i hate the term POC : people of color

colored people

welcome back in 1960

i have no knowledge who coined the term first but i know its been used recently

its such a shitty term sorry :face_vomiting:

agree with jojo , but the rules didnt say mandatory mixed right ? so why the hate ? u guys dont wanna play mongrels ? i m sure they dont wanna play you neither and will swap dodi for coralie anyway

2 Likes

We don’t care about playing mongrels lol… we care about people, that play every tournament on earth because everyone wants to play with them, taking up spots that are meant to go to other players that don’t get this opportunity as often.

That being said. I gladly offer my services next week to help a team register in time.

3 Likes

i thought epiphany was traditionally a tournaments with “tough team” so im not surprised to see them register :woman_shrugging:t2: also its the first tournament they play together since world and without emmet so they were probably expecting a line up similar to last year ?

you know last year where malabar rolled on everyone

also , by any chance , did you guys from rouen form your mixed team before announcing that the format was mixed ? very sneaky :joy:

i mean if the goal is to make new players play that should be proposed too.

a lot of peoole ask me if inwas going and i say no cuz i already play last year and i know a lot of people wants to attend this one court tournament… so maybe a new rule is to ban any player from last year ? (except rouen of course )

1 Like

Yo, je capte ton point de vu fort, forcément voir cette team là, round 1 passer ça peut ressembler à une crotte de nez qu’on envoie aux visages des autres, qui on choisis de jouer avec du FLINTA ou des bougnoules comme dirait Charles (c’est faux).

Perso je trouve ça naze d’instrumentaliser les minorités du polo (genre et race) pour augmenter les chances de ton équipe de participer, je capte l’idée d’inclusion et c’est légitime mais je pense que tôt ou tard il y aura des dérive lié à l’intérêt d’en avoir (des minorités) cependant et surement naïvement j’estime que ce qui devrait prédominé est l’envie et le plaisir de jouer ensemble sans se soucier de rien d’autre.

Les règles c’est pas eux qui les font, ils veulent jouer, ils peuvent s’inscrire round 1, ils sont pris tant mieux pour eux.

J’espérais aussi être pris en jouissant de mon non white privilège, c’est pas le cas mais c’est le jeu aussi, les règles sont les règles.

6 Likes

Yo, just answering two points, the rest I’ll leave you guys discuss it as I already did with the concerned people and I don’t feel like I have to say anything on this anymore or privately since we can’t have a calm discussion on here (I’ll be happy to discuss with anyone at the Epiphanie or other tournament) :

Benji : we use the term “non white” since the beginning as we don’t like POC either. (We did some research before using the term)

Benji (bis) : And no we aren’t sneaky mf, we were discussing about the mixed as we were making our teams. It has been asked by our flinta which we though was a great idea. I didn’t want to make a mandatory fully mixed because I don’t believe in mandatory. Nothing was connected, I feel hurt to know you can think that of us. Since the beginning we try at Rouen to be as cool as we can, we organize this tournament with this gift thing because it’s fun and cool. We try to host everyone and to organize the easiest tournament for everybody. Please remember that. We aren’t bad people.

I wanted to make a team with Liza since I’ve first seen her play at the euros. She is an amazing player, I’m really happy she accepted to play with me. Epiphanie sounded like a great tournament for this first time in the hope there would be more.

3 Likes

do t feel hurt my love this is very constructive conversation on how everyone can “feel” about everyone else choice of team mates.

i hope no mongrels feelings were hurt in the process as well.

you guys are not sneaky , i dont think mongrels are neither , everyone is just trying to have fun.

but i would have def made it mandatory mixed if its just to shit on the teams that actually dont mix , its a bit of an “hypocrisie”.

also i see in the waiting list teams with 2 flinta players ( ladina’s team) :thinking: shouldnt they get priority over mongrels anyway ?

2 Likes

We as RBP didn’t say nothing about mongrels. This is the game. They wanted to register at the first round it’s their choice.
Hypocrisy is a tough word as we didn’t say anything. Woods and jojo are not in RBP.

I don’t want mandatory for this tournament as I don’t believe in mandatory as I already said. If we have to apply mandatory, then I want everyone to do exactly as I want. For example I’m vegan then I want everyone to be vegan. So let’s make this mandatory for every event in the world. Would you like that ? Will it help you change and understand ? No, it will just force you. History prove us that mandatory is not a solution.

If it would have been my choice only I would just encourage people to play with other people.

I’m out from all of this. Next week there is another registration round. End of January we’ll play bike polo. I will talk to anyone about anything with pleasure.

2 Likes

Btw, There are no waiting list. People who didn’t make it have to try again next week.

2 Likes

i said waiting list but i meant “not in list” then , also black widow is lucy (flinta) thom(non white) and george ( upcoming player that i would love seeing slay in rouen who never attended)

im just wondering how the priority system worked for mongrels at this point.

although rouen bike polo didnt say anything , jule, jjojo and woods expressed their frustration on the drawing of team , im just proposing to flat out all these with some solutions. imo mandatory mixed is a great way to avoid the current scenario you guys having. uou dont need to justify why you dont believe in it but i also dont believe in shaming non-mixed team as a culture.

merci pour ta patience et garde cette main sur le coeur chef 🫡 super taf et tres bonnes decisions de la part de rouen d adapter le format. dans toutes innovation il ya tjr une pars d amelioration !

3 Likes

Maybe everybody could try to write in english… That would be nice… Thanks😘

5 Likes

subtitles are not always available :joy:

3 Likes

Je veux juste préciser un truc , j’ai pas shamé qu’ils soient pas mixed mais j’ai shamé qu’ils se soient inscrit aux premières inscriptions.
C’était clair dès le début qu’il y avait pas d’obligations pour ce tournois juste un encouragement.

Je suis aussi personnellement pour un full mandatory ou bien alors une inscription unique avec un ordre de priorité.
Mais c’est très bien aussi d’essayer d’autres systèmes, juste pas sûr qu’il soit idéal au point de le réutiliser :wink: selon moi quoi

Sorry Levin writting in english takes me really lot of time that i didnt have these days but its all good

2 Likes

Just a reminder that second round of subscriptions will start tomorrow at 12h00 (GMT+1) on Rouen Bike Polo

It is open to everyone, even the team that didn’t make it to first round.

2024’s REGISTERED TEAMS

#1 Vortex
(Lisa, Robin, Max)

#2 Tape dans l’fond
(Quentin, Anaïs, Samir)

#3 Team Sotteville
(Camille, Anton, Capucine)

#4 Maman j’ai raté la balle
(Choko, Yann, Mulot)

#5 Kcool
(Jojo, Alphonso, Baptiste)

#6 Space cookies
(Mya, Quentin, Woods)

#7 ACRAB
(HUGO, LAURA, MANU)

#8 TypeR
(Momo, Dodi, Bouchard)

#9 Fuck the Veterans
(Patos, jerrom, Gas)

#10 ZIDANE
(Reno, Thomas, Arthur)

#11 OGVP
(QUENTIN, DAVID, PIX)

#12 Battlecats
(coralie, Alban, dani)

#13 dito
(levin, martin, loker )

#14 XP
(ERMMET, JOSH, LUCA)

#15 fin
(fin, marg, fl)

#16 tranquilo
(pye, tom, corbe)

---- WAITING LIST ----

#17 Che Stile
(Top (Milano), Gallo (Milano), Punch (Vicenza))

#18 TCP
(Dadou, Rmy, Pep)

#19 PAS PRÊTS UNITED
(NICOLAS, GAUTIER, BENJAMIN)

#20 Gigue
(J, C, A)

#21 map
(mass, alE, pablo)

#22 les petits poulets
(pierre, antoine, mathias)

Full list available here : Rouen Bike Polo

Free agent :wave:t4: