European Championships 2023 - Event page

“We found some affordable hostel super close to the court on a sports venue. We reseverd all 14 beds. If you are interested. Have a look here

There is still beds available. All info in the thread

3 Likes

eye

6 Likes

Those who filled the registration form received an email by eurobikepolo. Please check it out, it may be in your spam folder!

3 Likes

Hi
I checked but I didn’t receive any email. Can you check it for me please? Thank you

Did you register your team? Only those who did got an email.

Hi
I would be interested if there is still an available bed for me. Can I stay there for the berlin mixed or just the euros?
Thank you so much :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes. there are still some bed avaiablble… only for Euros. Hope that helps

All info here:

1 Like

no email for me too

Hey there, was planning to come as a volunteer but if there are a spot playing that even better.

Free agent here :slight_smile:

Will there be a parking area on the site? I will be coming from Zaragoza by van and it would be great if I could leave it parked there during the championship. I travel with two children and the van is a vital part of support for them. :wink:

hi David, there are parking spots around Tempelhofer Feld, especially on Oderstrasse (closest entrance to the Feld) are usually a lot of vans parked. its a 5min walk from the entrance of the park to the courts.

Thanks for the information.
I was also saying that because my van is diesel from before 2006 and according to environmental regulations I think I can’t park in that area, that’s why I was asking about the possibility of parking inside.
And also because I have a WC inside for the children and something else they may need.

it is not allowed to drive onto the Feld with a car/van, and if you have a Diesel you will have trouble driving into the city alltogether I think… also, Tempelhofer Feld closes in the night (at sunset) and nobody is allowed to stay on the premises. Not the answer I would like to give you, but that’s the situation. hope you find a solution!

Does that mean it starts on August 2nd or 1st still ?

Main event (the only event), will start on August 2nd, just as planned.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the info :pray:

Update: Poster has been added.

Euros

16 Likes

Hell‘s Belles Teamspot will be filled with

Jovi
Omayra (Austria)
Eva
Allison (Germany)

Thank you

9 Likes

Update:

Due to a few cancellations we have now 47 Teams, 1 slot is still available and a few teams still need players.

Free agents, unite!

2 Likes

In Berlin during Euros and happy to play

3 Likes