FIRE : FLINTA / Invitational / Rouen / Epic (open to all)

Hello hello lovely polo community !
Laura and I are organizing a new tournament in Rouen :star2: :ringer_planet: :zap:

FIRE : FLINTA – Invitational – Rouen, Epic

WHAT IS IT ? :hatching_chick:
The system is simple : we invited 16 FLINTA captains who will draft their teammates amongst all the registered players (= you) ! The format will be an old school but still working 3v3. Games will probably be a bit shorter than The Epiphany (only way to make sure we respect the schedule as we’re often late). Registration fees are 20€/player (3 player per team).

HOW DOES IT WORK FOR ME ? :turkey:
We will soon drop a form asking you for simple informations (Name, City, Estimated level, Few words about you) so you can register for the draft session. It’s open to every one, and I mean it. Don’t feel shy, if you want a chance to be drafted, the only way is to register yourself. There’s no limit for the registrations quantity. The only thing is that the 16 captains will choose only 32 people (16 captains + 32 players = 48 players = 16x3 players teams. Quick maths). There is no reserved spot for Rouen, not even for me except for the 2 invited captains from Rouen.

DRAFT ?! :penguin:
Yes ! Draft ! There first will be a lottery to order how captains will chose their teammates. First captain will choose 1 teammate, then the 2nd captain will choose their 1st teammate and so on until we reach the last captain. Then, we reverse order and the last captain will choose their 2nd teammate and so on until the previously first captain have chosen their 2nd teammate.

THE CAPTAINS ? :eagle:
All levels are represented. If you’re not in it, don’t feel sad about it, it was a difficult choice and we already want to organize it again next year with the captains we couldn’t invite. That doesn’t mean we don’t like you or whatever bad reason, we would have invited a lot more people but the slots aren’t infinite. Nevertheless, register for the draft for a chance to play this amazing tournament !

Here is the list of the invited captains (in no particular order) :

• Julia (Berlin, Germany)
  • Lisa (Berlin, Germany)
  • Coralie (Lyon, France)
  • Anaïs (Rouen, France)
  • Céleste (Bordeaux, France)
  • Jojo (Geneva, Switzerland)
  • Trinidad (Madrid, Spain)
  • Nele (Leipzig, Germany)
  • Justine (Paris, France)
  • Laura (Rouen, France)
  • Elodie (Strasbourg, France)
  • Johana (Frankfurt, Germany)
  • Mya (London, England)
  • Quimey (Valencia, Spain / Cordoba, Argentina)
  • Bulle (Brussels, Belgium)
  • Anne-Lise (Bordeaux, France)

REGISTRATIONS FOR THE DRAFT :zap:
Here it is !

21 Likes

Telegram thread :

Registrations are open ! (you have until May 26).

1 Like