Margarita Mixed - Bern Marzili Beach

we are looking forward for an awesome weekend of polo, swim, grill, music, and fund with awesome teams and people.
except of some subs etc. the teamlist is full and burning hot :fire: :fire: :fire:

we are going to have swissrounds with all 16 teams on saturday and double elim on sunday.
we know, some people donā€˜t like that too much but itā€˜s the way we can have the most games possible.
if we are good in the timeplan, we can add one round on saturday. ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„
and we need everbodys help, to be at the courts in time and ready to play, especially for sunday. otherwise itā€˜s going to be late.

if you havent yet, please join the telegram chat, itā€˜s goint to make it easier to communicate during the weekend.

looking forward to see you all :star_struck:
:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Can i make some suggestion about the format ?
Well i think thaā€¦ JUST KIDDING

R18H

Canā€™t wait, we will be sharp early on the clock to play Saturday <3 <3 <3

5 Likes

@Chrigu
Could you share the games of the first round ?
Danke beaucoup

1 Like

you can find the game plan here:
https://challonge.com/margaritamixed22

first game starts at 8.30

12 minute per games (with stoppage only in the last 2 minutes)

so you can roughly estimate 15 minutes per game - be early enough so that we can play 5 rounds on saturday!

sunday will start straight away with double elim with all 16 teams

for the lazy: this is the first round (check the numbers next to the game for the order, it goes left to right)

and here the team list:

1 Like

Hi BBP !

Iā€™m sorry and really sad I couldnā€™t make it to this tournamentā€¦ looks particularly awesome !
Sipping a margarita in the Aare after a polo day must be one of the best feelings on earthā€¦

Also, I just would like to point that your poster graphic designer could have asked Jean Forest to use his Grand Royal 10 design. Or maybe credit his work ?
(He was kind enough to make it for free)

Anyway, donā€™t hesitate to ask next time :wink:

Sorry for the off topic,
I wish you guys a great Sunday closing party ! <3

1 Like

Hi Brice
I can assure you that I have never seen the work of Jean Forest before. When you reduce a mallet on its basic forms you receive two ovals and two quadrates. To make it spatial the most obvious way in Indesign is to add a colour gradient. So, I think all pictures of a mallet on such a graphic level will look similar.

Hope to see you next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

omg look at these pictures!

https://www.picdrop.com/simonboschifotografie/8k8FRYomA9

3 Likes

All right, makes sense !
My apologiesā€¦ it was pretty confusingā€¦ sorry for the wrong accusation.
Awkward.
ā€”-> [ ]
Cheers !

1 Like

now I wanna see the two designs next to each other - but canā€™t find the bruxelles one on the internet (and I am not at home so I canā€™t just look at my wall :wink: )

can you share it somehow, @brice ? merciii

1 Like

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t find the other oneā€¦

:eyes:

2 Likes