ÖHBPM X - 2023 - Austrian Champs

Jonas and I are getting hands on “the fassl” so keep the wood and look forward to a cosy warm and fireshiny polo-bonfire superrave :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Great - thanks!

Post here if you are Free Agent or if your team still needs a player. We´ll figure something out!

Werner and me (Linz) are looking for a flinta teammate for playing at the tournament :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Little reminder

4 Likes

Ah, here schlotti (Vienna), I am searching for a team or people who wanna play with me. Still rookie, but motivated.

4 Likes

Brygada Kryzys: Mateusz (Zakopane), Asia, Kuba (Vienna)

Team “nice to graz you” is complete: welcome Tobi (vienna)

Team “nice to graz you” is again incomplete…1 spot free, please contact “Trillian” , zappa is out…have fun…

Tobi the hidden and secret Viennese legend?

1 Like

Also project fire is on ice…“the fassl”, although already in graz will not be ready until the weekend die to lack of workshop & transportation.
Sorry on my behalf for making big noise without result in the end. I hope you find a way to deal with the wood and also i wish you big fun.
Cheers, zpa

1 Like

No worries! Thanks for trying.
Shame you are out!

I was also wondering who Tobi is…
Also Maria (see Milano Tournamend Thread).

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Yep. Maria- another hidden slayer…

another question, what are the ressources for cooking / planning / etc.?
does bikepolo vienna have a gas cooker or did i make that up in my head?
i could take a task like bringin cooking stuff or going shopping or thinking about a dish, but i am super occupied this week, so i prefer to share responsibilities.

Tobi (Graz OG). Started playing polo in graz, moved to vienna and quit polo. The tall guy who was visiting the equinox tournament

1 Like

We always borrow the gas stove from gagarin and we have the gas bottle at velo peaches.

I can bring and be responsible for the whole coffee/tea stuff if someone helps transporting some things

Would be cool to get the mandatory responsibilities covered before anything else: ÖHBPM2023 - Google Tabellen

Please extend the equipment list, if you feel like something is missing.
Can someone bring the scoreboard and stopwatch used for Equinox please?

1 Like

im sorry but due to personal reasons i have to withdraw our team Brygada Kryzys.

as far as I know, Mateusz is not coming since i’m quitting and I believe Asia is a free agent now. but please contact her/them yourself.

enjoy games and weekend

2 Likes