ÖHBPM X - 2023 - Austrian Champs

Hi, since we have an additional team now we´d have to play 10 more games with the RoundRobin option. Also one of the proponents of RR is now prefering swiss rounds.

As such this is my current proposal. If there are no strong counter arguments we go with this:

BikeCheck 08:30
Games Start at 09:00

Phase SwissRounds:
11 Teams: 5 Swiss Rounds —> 25 games —> 6,25 hours
Phase Groups:
Top 5: 4 Swiss Rounds —> 8 games —> 2 hours
Mid 6: 12 Games Round Robin —> 3 hours
Phase Elimination:
11 teams —> max 21 games —> 5,25 hours (6h with delays + longer games towards the final)

16,5 hours in total.
We will squeeze in as many games as possible on Saturday so that we can finished early on Sunday.

*calculating with 15min per game including changes
*Instant mix not played
*If we are running late after SwissRounds, we reduce the amount of games played during Groups.

i am with shaki in the car so same for my team

Is it possible to drop you off an then go shopping or go shopping later?
Otherwise we already have 3 teams that have asked to play later…

i would prefer not to shop alone cause then it will take more time again for me… maybe the other teams can manage to be there when games are now starting at 9?

by the way i will also get beers, so no need for train people to byob.

and jovi organises a toaster, i will buy toast stuff.
i could also bring a induktionsplatte and a pot - still i would be happy if someone takes over the thinking for a cooking action

3 Likes

I have 4 cold weather balls, but probably it will not be cold enough for their temperature sweet spot.

Also, I can take on the toilet and container cleaning duties, if nobody wants to do it…

3 Likes

Ok, there might be a slight delay in the morning due to teams not being there complete. We can use the “group” phase as a buffer and reduce the amount of games if required.

Damn forecast changed for sunday. Bring cold balls - just in case please - thanks

I can cook vegan goulash if you get the ingredients :slight_smile: and we eat it with bread
But is the pot big enough?

2 Likes

People from Linz (Pollopolo and TBA4) are arriving in the best case on Saturday at 09:15 Uhr in Wördern.

2 Likes

can you pm me a shopping list for that?

Why not 11 team double Elon? We did it last year

Plan is to do DE with all teams.

1 Like

IMPORTANT
Don´t park on the grass and place the tents in the (red) area behind the soccer goals please.
Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 11.22.12

1 Like

I’ll help!

Challonge links are in the first post

New challonge link ÖHBPM X - 2023 - Austrian Champs - Round Robin - Challonge

Games start at 08:30 tomorrow. One more round and then double elimination.

https://challonge.com/ohbpm23doubleelimination

Lost & found
IMG_0755