singleplayer tournament linz

2022-09-30T22:00:00Z2022-10-01T22:00:00Z
when: weekend of 1. + 2. okt, + friday evening pickups
where: linz, Bike Polo Court
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Haqu2k5xTULyPzXh7

number of players: 30 + linz
15€, pay at the court
please tell us if you need a place to stay, they are limited. but we will try to figure something out.

some features arent figured out completely yet, like:

• i would like to do one hot meal per day,
  • the exact format (thinking about alternating rounds of modified, in-tournament-flexible-abc-rounds (for exciting games) and pick-up-rounds (for the fun of it)
  • if there will be an afterparty

one-dayers are welcome, too, we will try to cover all your needs.
registration is open now, first 30 players are in, write an email to a.denkmair@gmail.com, tell me name(s), if you want to join friday rounds of pickups and if i should find a place to stay (1, 2 or 3 nights) for you. feel free to arrange without me.

more infos soon, stay healthy, see you in linz!

8 Likes

list of players that registered so far:
mateen
jonas
paul
johanna
astrid
daniela
stefan
annick
anna
omayra
kuba
jovi

• linz

still a lot of open slots, spread the word, weather is supposed to be awesome, i heard …

3 Likes

@andreas_linz
Könntest bitte eine aktualisierte Player-Liste posten.

Und wollen wir vielleicht darüber reden, das Ding in Wördern zu organisieren?..

1 Like

Bissl kurz mit Gemeindeantrag wegen Campen oder?

Last approval came within two days after applying. I can call tomorrow and ask them.
Otherwise we can all just sleep in the containers, I would have thought.

Anyhow, let´s see what Linz says.

1 Like

yeah i guess they are easy and when you call… but is the court free all weekend?
Also most of us live in Vienna and we could also go home over the night, as we would do in Linz…

1 Like

not good for us. max (maybe), werner, hansi only come for some hours, philip has a party on friday evening…
schorsch hasnt committed for the whole weekend…

1 Like

I’m out, sorry! Still don’t have my bike. Have fun!!

*Red Dragons confirmed court would be available
*Contact from Gemeinde is only available in the mornings. I´ll call tomorrow

I´ll be honest, it´s quite a low number of players to travel to Linz and spend two days outside.

1 Like

Would be happy if it’s in Wördern too. But I would also Travel to linz.
Stefan and I can host.

ich bin mit beidem zufrieden

wördern hat halt dieses all-inklusive-polo feeling

polo/chill/polo/party/polo/sleep/polo…

vielleicht hat die eine oder andere person ja auch mehr lust zu kommen wenn wir
campen/grillen/24h-mallet-weitwurf machen können :slight_smile:

i’ll bring the pizza oven

Kuba:
"i’m on the phone and cannot log to poloverse: i’m okay traveling for two days to linz, but a little more convenient to stay in vienna actually. :slight_smile:

Was ist, wenn wir nur einen Tag machen? Mir ist’s relativ gleich, ich hab halt schon ein Ticket gebucht…

1 Like

I can only play Sunday because Saturday is my flatmates birthday so I would prefer Worden

1 Like

Yeah let’s organize a spontaneous polocamp :wink:

No but to be serious.i am just a bit surprised most of the Linz crew has no time for their own tournament?! :sweat_smile::face_with_monocle::slightly_frowning_face:

I honestly would prefer wördern this time, especially for one day only… but it would be sad if Linz people couldn’t come, bcs it makes no sense for them for a few hours…

If we want to camp in Wörden, I will need to submit the Veranstatungsanmeldung by tomorow morning (else we can sleep in the containers…).
Court would cost 300€.

@andreas_linz
What do you say?

not happy
but i myself dont know what to do.
if we keep it in linz, some vienna players wont show up, if we do it in wördern, some of linz wont turn up.
@astrid: it was more or less my desicion to squeeze one in. having some players turn up just for a few hours i have to take as a win. linz is not vienna. and if we would have 5 players more, it would be irrelevant, how many linz-players there are.

i put the link in our signal-group, i hope linz-players will vocalize their opinions.

2 Likes

I would love to meet the Linz’s court and city :heart_eyes:, but in this situation I prefer Vienna for make this tournament happen. :relieved:

1 Like

if it is in wördern i might show up for a few hours if that would be ok

2 Likes

i posted the problem 10h ago:
hansi wrote he would go to wördern for one day.
christopher said, he would rather play in linz. but i cant imagine he wont come to wördern as well.
thats it. no more info.
i am emotionally a little bit too involved and exhausted.
you decide, you have more overlook over vienna players preferences.

2 Likes