TEAMNIGHT / TRAINING

hey!
let’s use this thread to define the concept for our team/training night.

so for next time we will prepare laminated cards.
it would also be good if we have the laminated ruleset at hand.
i think it will be necessary that at least one person feels responsible for the evening and shuffles the games in advance. if there is more than one person up for preparing, it would be possible to challenge teams in waiting time also off court. (p.e. bike handling, dribbling, reffing, etc.)

there is also a list in progress for special training ideas/games, that each team can (randomly) choose to focus on specific things during a game:

• CREASE IS LAVA: when the ball is not in the crease, no one is allowed in the crease, passing through is also not allowed, no goalie.
    training for: three out, not relying on one person in goal but working together efficiently already before the ball comes close to the goal, positioning for counter attacks

• TRIPLE TOUCH: players can touch the ball three times, then an action (shot, pass, drop) has to follow.
    training for: better overview on the court, teamplay, fast passes, positioning

• DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT: only backpasses allowed.
    training for: how to play it safe, building up slowly

• ON THE PLAYER: one assigned player of your team is not allowed to touch the ball while defending in your own half
    training for: defensive play, focusing on the player not the ball

• PASS BEFORE YOU SHOOT!: there has to be a pass 3 seconds before a shot at the goal
    training for: attacking together, teamplay, smart play

• STATIC BALL POSSESSION: once you get the ball you have to stop. you cant move and have to shoot or pass.
    training for your team mate to quickly organize a solution , stay unmarked and propose good calls.

18 Likes

i recomand : STATIC BALL POSSESSION

once you get the ball you have to stop. you cant move and have to shoot or pass.

training for your team mate to quickly organize a solution , stay unmarked and propose good calls.

6 Likes

i added to the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

We could call it: DONNER WETTER BLITZ

SHUFFLE IT: everyone needs to pick equipment from other players (bike and mallet)
To train their ability to play under different conditions. -maybe not that much training for advanced players tbh

BIG Ripper: You are just aloud to score from your own half . :dragon: .
I thought about this after watching Lizards on the European champs. The guys were trying to get closer to the goal for scoring and not been efficient and them Lisa was doing a solid shoot from her half and scoring non stop.

3 Likes

ive seen that when you only 2 , 1v1 and you try to score the other cages , its like tennis

1 Like